INTERNATIONAL MEETINGS & WORKSHOPS
- “Perspectives in Cancer Prevention”, Lausanne 10-12 September 2017.
- Prof. Dotto will speak at the European Research Council Conference
“Frontier Research and Science Diplomacy”: Brussels, 27-28 October 2016.
The conference has the aims to:
- Investigate the state of the art of research related to science diplomacy as part of the understanding of the increasing call on science to help tackling cross-border and/or global challenges;
- Examine the practice of doing research across disciplinary, geopolitical and cultural borders and the implications for science itself and the broader context;
- Highlight examples of curiosity-driven, frontier research that contributes to the understanding as well as the practice of science diplomacy.
- ICPI Lab Meeting Series
6-7 February 2017, Lausanne, Switzerland – Profs. Dotto, Brisken, Werner, Sibilia and Wagner.
- Liver Cancer Meeting, Palma de Mallorca, 2017.
E. Wagner organizer.
- Preclinical and Personalised Breast Cancer Research, April 24-26 2017.
C. Brisken organizer.
- Perspectives in Cancer Prevention, Lausanne, 11-15 September. 2017.
A course/workshop, G.P. Dotto organizer.
- Skin Cancer Prevention Meeting, Spring 2018.
G.P. Dotto, E. Wagner and S. Werner organizers.